RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
Identity: INSTITUTE FOR TRANSFORMATIONAL, S.L.
Postal address: Vía Augusta, 29 – 3º 08006 Barcelona
INSTITUTE FOR TRANSFORMATIONAL, S.L. (hereinafter, IfTL), as responsible for the Website, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (RGPD) regarding the protection of natural persons regarding data processing and the free circulation of these data and other regulations in force regarding personal data protection, and by Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), informs that it has implemented the necessary security measures, of a technical and organizational nature, to guarantee and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data entered.
PURPOSE OF TREATMENT
Your personal data will only be used for the following purposes:
- Carry out the necessary commercial and administrative procedures with web users;
- Send advertising commercial communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, in case the User has expressly consented to send commercial communications electronically by subscribing to the NEWSLETTER;
- Respond to inquiries and / or provide information required by the User;
- Perform the services and / or products contracted or subscribed by the User.
- Use your data to contact the User, both electronically and non-electronically, to obtain his opinion on the service provided and,
- Profiles and usability analysis will be performed.
- The data of clients and / or suppliers will be treated, within the contractual relationship that links them with the person in charge, in compliance with the administrative, fiscal, accounting and labor obligations that are necessary under current legislation.
You can revoke your consent at any time by submitting a letter with the subject “Cancel” to.
According to the LSSICE, IfTL does not perform SPAM practices, therefore, it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the User. Consequently, in all the communications that he will receive from IfTL, the user has the possibility to cancel his express consent to receive our communications.
We will not process your personal data for any other purpose than those described except by legal obligation or judicial requirement.
Your data will be kept for the duration of the commercial relationship with us or exercise your right of cancellation or opposition, or limitation to the treatment. However, we will keep certain personal identification and traffic data for a maximum period of 2 years in case it is required by the Judges and Courts or to initiate internal actions derived from the improper use of the website.
You will not be subject to decisions based on automated treatments that have effects on your data.
LEGITIMATION OF TREATMENT
The legal basis for the processing of the data is your consent granted to carry out the purposes described above, which will be requested at the time of marking the corresponding box when collecting your data.
Failure to provide the requested personal data or not accepting this data protection policy means that it is impossible to subscribe, register or receive information about the Provider’s products and services.
In cases where there is a prior contractual relationship between the parties, the legitimacy for the development of administrative, fiscal, accounting and labor obligations that are necessary under current legislation will be the prior existence of the commercial relationship established between the parties.
Any communication sent will be incorporated into the IfTL information systems. By accepting these conditions, terms and policies, the User expressly consents to IfTL performing the following activities and / or actions, unless the User indicates otherwise:
- The sending of commercial and / or promotional communications by any means enabled by informing Users of the activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers and other information about the services and products related to the activity.
- In case that the User has expressly consented to the sending of commercial communications by electronic means by subscribing to the NEWSLETTER, the sending of these communications by electronic means informing the Users of the activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers and other information on the services and products of IfTL equal or similar to those that were initially contracted or of interest by the User.
- The preservation of the data during the periods established in the applicable provisions.
OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION MEANS
The user is informed that the means enabled by the company to communicate with clients and other affected parties is the corporate telephone, corporate mobile phones and corporate email.
If you send personal information through a means of communication other than those indicated in this section, the COMPANY will be exempt from liability in relation to the security measures provided by the mean in question.
RECIPIENTS OF ASSIGNMENT OR TRANSFERS
IfTL does not carry out any transfer or communication of data either inside or outside the EU. The provider will only provide information to the security forces and bodies under judicial order or by obligation of a legal norm, without prejudice to being able to block or cancel your account if there may be indications of the commission of any crime by the user. The information provided will only be available to the provider at this time.
The information that you provide to us both through this website and through the application will be hosted on the IfTL servers.
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PEOPLE
As a user-interested party, you can request the exercise of the following rights before IfTL by submitting a letter to the postal address of the heading or by sending an email to, indicating as Subject: “GDPR, Rights Affected”, and attaching a photocopy of your ID or any similar medium in law, as indicated by law.
- Right of access: allows the interested party to know and obtain information about their personal data subject to processing.
- Right of rectification or deletion: allows correcting errors and modifying data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of cancellation: allows the deletion of data that turns out to be inappropriate or excessive.
- Right of opposition: the right of the interested party not to carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease it.
- Limitation of the treatment: it entails the marking of the personal data kept, in order to limit its future treatment.
- Portability of the data: facilitation of the data object of treatment to the interested party, so that it can transmit them to another person in charge, without impediments.
As a user, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the legality of the treatment carried out before the withdrawal of consent.
You also have the right to file a claim with the supervisory authority if you believe that your rights may have been violated in relation to the protection of your data (agpd.es).
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The data collected by the person in charge are the following:
● Those that users provide through the different services offered on the website
● Those included in the different forms provided on the website
- Data collected through cookies to improve the browsing experience as reported in the cookies policy.
We inform you that IfTL can have a presence in social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks (and / or perform any link or connection action through the social networks) of the official pages of IfTL will be governed by this section , as well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that proceed in each case and previously accepted by the user.
IfTL will treat your data for the purpose of correctly managing your presence in the social network, informing you of activities, products or services of the provider, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the Social Networks allow.
The publication of contents is prohibited:
– That they are allegedly illegal by national, community or international regulations or that they carry out activities that are allegedly illegal or contravene the principles of good faith.
– That violate the fundamental rights of people, lack of courtesy in the network, disturb or may generate negative opinions in our users or third parties and in general whatever the content that IfTL considers inappropriate.
– And in general, that they contravene the principles of legality, honesty, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of minors, protection of public order, protection of private life, consumer protection and intellectual and industrial property rights.
Likewise, IfTL reserves the right to withdraw, without prior notice from the website or the corporate social network, those contents that are considered inappropriate.
Communications sent through social networks will be incorporated into a file owned by IfTL, and may send information of interest.
In any case, if you send personal information through the social network, IfTL will be exempt from liability in relation to the security measures applicable to this platform, the user should in case of wanting to know them, consult the corresponding particular conditions of the network in question.
The data you provide will be treated confidentially. The Provider has adopted all the technical and organizational measures and all the levels of protection necessary to guarantee the security in the processing of the data and avoid its alteration, loss, theft, treatment or unauthorized access, according to the state of the technology and nature of stored data. Likewise, it is also guaranteed that the treatment and registration in files, programs, systems or equipment, premises and centers comply with the requirements and conditions of integrity and security established in current regulations.
In case that the user sends his CV through our website / email, we inform you that the data provided will be treated to make him a participant in the selection processes that may exist, carrying out an analysis of the profile of the applicant with the objective of selecting the best candidate for the vacant place of the Responsible. We inform you that this is the only official procedure to accept your CV, so that the CVs sent by another different procedure will not be accepted. In case of any modification in the data, please inform us in writing as soon as possible, in order to keep your data duly updated.
The data will be kept for a maximum period of one year, after which the data will be deleted, guaranteeing total respect for confidentiality both in the treatment and in its subsequent destruction. In this sense, after this period has elapsed, and if you wish to continue participating in the selection processes of the Responsible, please send us your resume again.
The data may be processed and / or communicated to the member companies of our group during the time of conservation of their curriculum and for the same purposes previously reported.
IfTL reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential developments.
For all purposes, the relations between IfTL with the Users of its telematic services, present on this Website, are subject to the Spanish legislation and jurisdiction to which the parties expressly submit, being competent for the resolution of all derived or related conflicts with its use the Courts and Tribunals of BARCELONA.