Your privacy is important to us, so through this document, we will explain what data we collect from our users, how we use it, and why, among other guidelines. Those over the age of 14 may register themselves as users without the previous consent of their parents, guardians, or legal representatives. In the case of children under the age of 14 or identified as “legally incompetent,” we will always need the consent of their parent, guardian, or legal representative.
For your information, we will never ask for more details than we will actually need for the services required; we will never share it with third parties, except by legal obligation or with your previous authorisation; and we will never use your data for any purpose not previously specified.
Identity: INSTITUTE FOR TRANSFORMATIONAL LEADERSHIP, S.L. (also, the provider)
Tax identification number (NIF): B66871393
Registered address: C/ Via Augusta 29, 3º, 08006, Barcelona
INSTITUTE FOR TRANSFORMATIONAL LEADERSHIP, S.L., as the owner of the website, in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and other existing regulations on the protection of personal data and by Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), informs you that it has implemented the necessary security measures, both technical and organisational, to ensure and protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the data entered.
THE DATA COLLECTION METHODS AND THE DATA THAT WE COLLECT
The data we collect and the methods we use to obtain it are as follows:
- Through the contact form: name, email;
Specially protected data categories are not processed.
THE PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
Your personal data will only be used for the following purposes, after providing your consent for each of the purposes in the corresponding section of the website:
- The contact form: to respond to inquiries and/or provide the information required by the user;
- Other purposes:
- To carry out the commercial, administrative, fiscal, and accounting procedures that are required under current legislation;
- To know your opinion and improve the services provided by the website;
- Social networks: the use of social media will be specified in the corresponding section.
The photographs that are posted on the website are the property of INSTITUTE FOR TRANSFORMATIONAL LEADERSHIP, S.L.
You can withdraw your consent at any time by sending a letter with the subject “Unsubscribe” to the aforementioned email.
According to the LSSICE, INSTITUTE FOR TRANSFORMATIONAL LEADERSHIP, S.L. does not engage in spamming and, therefore, does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorised by the user. Accordingly, in all the communications you will receive from the provider, the user has the possibility to withdraw their express consent to receive our communications.
We will not process your personal data for any purpose other than those described except for legal obligation or judicial requirement.
You will not be the subject of decisions based on automated processing that will have an effect on your data.
THE LEGITIMACY OF DATA PROCESSING
The responsible of IFTL can exercise his right of transmit the personal data with internal administrative purposes between them, in the legitimate interest, regulated in the 48 point of the RGPD.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the consent you grant at the time of entering your data in the corresponding form to accomplish the purposes, at the moment of ticking the checkbox.
In cases where there is a prior contractual relationship between the parties, the legal basis for the development of the administrative, fiscal, accounting and labour obligations that are necessary under the current legislation will be the previous existence of a commercial relationship between the parties.
The prospective or commercial offering of products and services is based on the consent that is requested from you and under no circumstances does the withdrawal of this consent have any bearing on the execution of the subscription agreement.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
Your data will be retained for the duration of your commercial relationship with us or until you exercise your right to the cancellation, withdrawal, or limitation of processing. However, we will retain your data for the time required by law in accordance with the applicable provisions.
RECIPIENTS OF DISCLOSURES AND TRANSFERS
IFTL can contract certain services with third companies (processor) whose will communicate your data. With all this companies are signed the correspondent service provision contract for data processors to guarantee that the treatment of the data that we transfer is following the data protection regulation provisions.
INSTITUTE FOR TRANSFORMATIONAL LEADERSHIP, S.L. can provide information to Institute for Transformational Leadership with NIF G42731315 and law enforcement agencies under a court order or legal obligation, without prejudice to the ability to block or cancel your account if there are any indications that the user has committed any crime. The information provided will only be available to the provider at that time.
The information that you provide us through this website will be hosted on the INSTITUTE FOR TRANSFORMATIONAL LEADERSHIP, S.L. servers, contracted from XAVIER VILLEGAS DIAZ that provides the web hosting service. The processing of the data of the entity is regulated by a data processor contract between the provider and this company.
THE RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
As a user/interested party, you can request to exercise the following rights before INSTITUTE FOR TRANSFORMATIONAL LEADERSHIP, S.L. by sending a letter to the postal address in the header or by sending an email to email@example.com, with the subject, “DATA PROTECTION: RIGHTS OF THE AFFECTED”
- Right of access: allows the interested party to know and obtain information about their personal data subject to processing.
- Right to rectification: allows the interested party to correct errors and modify data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure/to be forgotten: allows inadequate or excessive data to be deleted.
- Right to object: the right of the interested party to not have their data processed or to stop the processing of the same.
- Right to restrict processing: involves the flagging of stored personal data in order to limit any future processing, for the exercise or defence of claims.
- Right to data portability: involves the disclosure of the data undergoing processing to the interested party, so that they can transfer it to another controller without any impediments.
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: the right not to be subject to any decision that is solely based on automated processing that effects or will significantly affect the interested party.
As a user, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the legality of the processing performed prior to your consent being revoked.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if you believe that your rights in relation to the protection of your data may have been infringed (aepd.es).
The data you provide to us will be treated confidentially. The provider has adopted all the technical and organisational measures and all the levels of protection necessary to ensure the secure processing of data and to prevent its alteration, loss, theft, and unauthorised processing or access, in line with the current state of technology and the nature of the data stored. Likewise, it guarantees that the processing and registration in files, programs, systems, equipment, premises, and centres comply with the requirements and conditions of integrity and security established in the current regulations.
INSTITUTE FOR TRANSFORMATIONAL LEADERSHIP, S.L. can have a presence on social media. The data processing carried out on people who become followers (and/or perform any linking or connecting action through social networks) of the official pages for INSTITUTE FOR TRANSFORMATIONAL LEADERSHIP, S.L. on social networks will be governed by this section as well as by the conditions of use, privacy policies, and access regulations of the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user.
INSTITUTE FOR TRANSFORMATIONAL LEADERSHIP, S.L. will process your data for the purpose of correctly managing its presence on the social network, informing you of activities, products, or services from the provider as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the social network allow.
It is forbidden to publish any content:
– that is presumed to be illegal under national, community, or international law or that engages in activities that are presumed to be illegal or that contravene the principles of good faith;
– that violates the fundamental rights of individuals, does not show courtesy on the network, upsets or can generate negative opinions in our users or third parties and, in general, any content that INSTITUTE FOR TRANSFORMATIONAL LEADERSHIP, S.L. considers inappropriate;
– and, in general, that contravenes the principles of legality, honesty, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of minors, protection of public order, privacy protection, the protection of the consumer, intellectual, and industrial property rights.
Likewise, INSTITUTE FOR TRANSFORMATIONAL LEADERSHIP, S.L. reserves the right to remove any content that is considered inappropriate without previous notice from the website or the corporate social network.
In any case, if you submit personal information through the social network, INSTITUTE FOR TRANSFORMATIONAL LEADERSHIP, S.L. will be exempt from any liability in relation to the security measures applicable to this platform and to the user. If you want to know what these are, you should consult the specific terms of the network in question.
INSTITUTE FOR TRANSFORMATIONAL LEADERSHIP, S.L. reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence.
The consent given, both for the processing and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, can be withdrawn at any time by communicating with INSTITUTE FOR TRANSFORMATIONAL LEADERSHIP, S.L. according to the terms established in this policy for the exercising of rights. This revocation shall in no case be retroactive.
In general, the relations between INSTITUTE FOR TRANSFORMATIONAL LEADERSHIP, S.L. with the users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to the Spanish legislation and jurisdiction. The parties will expressly submit themselves to the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona for the resolution of all disputes arising out of or relating to its use.